Adds write, edit, and delete endpoints to the AffiliateWP REST API.
AffiliateWP includes a full read-only RESTful API that allows developers and external applications to interact with data in the AffiliateWP databases.
This REST API Extended add-on adds Create, Update, and Delete operations into the mix, giving developers and external applications complete control over data in the AffiliateWP databases.
With the REST API Extended add-on, the following actions are available to the REST API for affiliates, creatives, referrals, visits, and payouts:
- Create affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
- Update affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
- Delete affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
The possibilities enabled with this extended API are nearly endless. A few examples of possible applications include:
- Visit and referral tracking from external websites, including non-WordPress sites
- Referral tracking in custom and non-WordPress eCommerce systems
- Synchronization of affiliate accounts across multiple databases and servers
- Automatically updating affiliate accounts when changes are made from external applications
- Creating referral records for affiliates each time an order is processed in an external payment processor
- Custom affiliate areas hosted outside of WordPress