Slider Pro is a fully responsive and touch-enabled WordPress slider plugin that allows you to create professional and elegant sliders. This slider plugin was built with user experience in mind, providing a clean and intuitive user interface in the admin area and a smooth navigation experience for the end-users.
Slider Pro avoids unnecessary fanciness, that many times is an obstacle for end-users in getting the information they need, and instead focuses on simplicity and performance, while still providing a wide range of customization possibilities.
- Fully Responsive – Slider Pro will look and work great on any screen size.
- Touch-swipe – The slider offers a native-like navigation experience on touch-screen devices.
- Animated Layers – Layers can contain any HMTL content, from simple text to videos.
- Elegant Effects – The slider provides the two most popular transition effects for sliders: fade and slide.
- Carousel Layout – It’s possible to show multiple, differently sized (fixed height & variable width, or the opposite) slides in a carousel-like layout.
- Infinite Scrolling – The slider provides the option to scroll through slides continuously, in an infinite loop.
- Full Width and Full Window – You can set the slider to automatically expand itself to the full width or full size of the browser window.
- Breakpoints – You can change configuration of the slider depending on screen size.
- Differently Sized Images – You can load both portrait and landscape images in the same slider.
- SEO-Friendly – All the content inside the slider will be visible to search engines.
- Auto Height – Optionally, the slider height can expend depending on the height of the current slide.
- Customizable Orientation – The slider and the thumbnails can be oriented both horizontally and vertically.
- Lazy Loading – It’s possible to load the images only when they become visible, thus increasing the loading speed and saving bandwidth.
- Conditional Images – It’s possible to load separate images for different slider sizes, so that when the slider is loaded on a mobile device, a smaller version of the image gets loaded.