Safer desktop checkout. Simpler mobile experience.
SnapScan allows South African customers to check out quicker and more securely with a scan or tap via card details stored on their phone. Customers spend less time in checkout, and more time shopping,
This adds another payment option. When a customer pays with SnapScan, they scan your code and pay without leaving your site.
- Fast and easy signup
- Simple integration
- Customers need not re-enter card details
- Customers scan on a desktop or click to pay on a mobile device
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- Payment happens onsite with a trusted mobile payment provider,
Why choose SnapScan?
SnapScan is the preferred way for South Africans to pay with their phones.
You may know the app from your favorite weekend market or local coffee shop, but SnapScan also provides payment solutions for larger merchants. From payments and invoicing for Pathcare laboratories to online checkout for big brands like Superbalist, Spree and Wellness Warehouse, we have expanded rapidly, and our flat rate of 3% (incl. VAT) per transaction is highly competitive.
How do I start using SnapScan?
To get started with SnapScan, you need a merchant account. No mountains of paperwork, Just mail and we set you up in no time. The sign-up process takes 10 minutes maximum, then we send you all the information you need.
Once a customer has paid, their order is automatically completed and the website updates. As a merchant, your order list displays confirmation of the SnapScan payment, and you can begin the delivery process.
What happens after I have a merchant account?
- Buy this extension
- Download and install on your WooCommerce store
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > SnapScan
- Add your SnapCode, Merchant API Key and callback token