With the Stamps.com integration, you can automatically create ready-to-print shipping labels for USPS, based on items in an order. Stamps.com seamlessly accesses the latest USPS rates when creating your labels, giving you unprecedented reliability, ease, and speed.
This extension does not display shipping rates to your customers during the checkout process. If you want USPS rates shown on the cart/checkout pages of your site, you need to purchase the USPS Shipping Methods extension as well. Using these two extensions together, your customers see the best rates during checkout and you take advantage of those same rates when creating shipping labels via the backend order admin.
With nearly 500,000 customers, Stamps.com has become the leading USPS postage provider in the country by simplifying access to the lowest USPS shipping rates and the most popular USPS services. Whether you ship one package a day or 1000, from your garage or a giant warehouse, Stamps.com has the tools to make your USPS® shipping process faster, more affordable and more efficient.
Plus WooCommerce customers get exclusive USPS shipping discounts with no minimum volume requirements to help reduce shipping costs. Your average Priority Mail rates are 3% less than standard Commercial Base Pricing and 17.3% less for Priority Mail Express.
Sign up for your Woocommerce-Stamps.com account today and save,
- Access to all USPS shipping services
- Discounted USPS rates – Save more money with shipping discounts on domestic and international
- USPS Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express™ shipments.
- Discounted Stamps.com Insurance – Save 10% compared to USPS rates on package insurance.
- Award-winning Technical Support Team with two gold medals to prove it