Give your customers the possibility to deposit funds in their WooCommerce account now and use them later at any time to checkout more quickly.
Collect what you sell beforehand and turn your regular customers into excellent payers like the best players on the market can do
There is an incredible new method to manage customer loyalty. It is used by several companies working on the web, companies selling hosting or online translation services, texts writing, etc. They have learned that by offering to customers a funds deposit service, their sales conversion on services and products will naturally increase. With our YITH WooCommerce Account Funds you could do even more. To help you manage your customer loyalty, you could guarantee a discount for them for each purchase payed through the funds deposit. In this way your regular customer will automatically load money on your store and you will collect sold items beforehand. Thanks to one simple plugin you will be able to:
- Customer will buy for as long as they run out of funds and they will tend to deposit more money in case it wasn’t enough for their last purchase
- Increase the average value for each single customer – Offering a discount to incentivate depositing funds you will increase the average purchase value in your store, going from one single purchase to two, three and more.
- Keep your customers loyal – Having money deposited in your website will make customers want to spend a lot of time in it, which will also increas your conversion rate.
YITH WooCommerce Account Funds is one of those plugins which represents a step forward for both customers and vendors. It means that customers need to make a single payment and have the chance to use discounts, while sellers.
- Allow your customers to pay using their funds
- Allow users to manage easily their own funds
- Verify the deposit amount
- Encourage payments using funds thanks to dedicated discounts
- Encourage users to deposit
- Display the funds and the chance to add funds any time
- Displays quick load buttons for pre-set valuesreload
- Select the payment methods for the deposits